Sexual/Vulgarity:
- SexMachine69 - 95% chance this is some 15 year old dork with his mom's credit card.
- IButtSexU - Classy!
- fxxckyouall - that isn't my censoring effort, that was his brilliant idea
- LkmyNuts - In poker, the "nuts" are the best possible hand. Such clever double entendre!
- AAshole - Your starting cards in hold'em are called your "hole cards." Starting with 2 aces is the best possible starting hand. Such clever double entendre!
Weird:
- HeroinAbuser - Who thinks of this why they sign up to play poker? Weird.
- intheloo - Why would you claim to be in the bathroom you British weirdo?
- Kirk_Cameron - I didn't know this guy still had fans. Maybe this is is the actual actor from Growing Pains...
- 401k - Dude must really love pre-tax retirement savings.
- ImFrankZappa - No you aren't.
- DonCorleaone - Um, you spelled it wrong.
Gross:
- MrBrownfolks - I assume this is supposed to be racist.
- ShesGotWood - That female has an erection. Lovely.
- DogsGoneWild - These dogs are willing and able to do everything! It’s real, raw and uncensored! No rules, no owners, and of course, no collars!
- ILOVEMUNG - I'm not sure if I know what mung is, but it sounds gross.
- SerialRakist - The "rake" is the money that the casino takes from each pot as their fee for hosting the game. Apparently giving yourself a name that sounds like "serial rapist" is cool. Wow.
- WitchPoo - What can I say?
No comments:
Post a Comment